The Tribune got it so right with Joan Murphy




The Chicago Tribune published more endorsements on Sunday. They got it so right on Joan Murphy. I could not have done a better job.

It appears as though they were harsh on anyone who sided with Todd Stroger, especially on the sales tax issue. Yes, there are a lot better choices other than incumbents for many posts up for re-election, and the Tribune did point many out.

I would be very surprised if Joan Murphy is voted back in. She is definitely one that needs to be voted out, we can only hope her incumbents have even so much as paid some attention to what she has, and has not done during her tenure as Commissioner.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    finally, I found your post again. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. Now, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.