Tank Johnson might get tanked from the Bears





Rumor has it Obama to file campaign papers today:Obamamania






Go Bears!
I am thinking about bears in orange! Even though we had to worry about if Tank Johnson was going to be cut from the team for all his legal problems in the last three years which came to a head the day he was arrested for numerous gun charges and later that evening he was in a club when his best friend was shot and killed, he was only suspended for one game. Why, this is normal for our politicians to be in all kinds of legal trouble in Chicago and Cook County, and still remain in office or run for office, why not guys in sports in Chicago?. Tank Johnson just fits in with Chicago don't even think about cutting him! 6'3" 300 pounds of Tank!
Tank Johnson Bears Defensive Tackle Tank Johnson's friend and bodyguard killed in club they were at

Daley's signitures valid, Surprised? NOT!

4 Comments:

  1. Special Prosecutor Biloxi said...
    My, my, my, somebody is into the Bears. Hope your team wins this weekend. Hey, how is Todd doing...
    Special Prosecutor Biloxi said...
    Looks like Daley is safe for running office again. And I did hear about Obama. He getting close and close of that major announcement...
    Third Generation Chicago Native said...
    Toddler just released his budget plan today, he had a 3 day weekend. I should know more later.

    Ya Bears. I am also a White Sox Fan, the 2005 World Series White Sox was loaded with adorable guys, which made watching the White Sox even more fun. Most of them were back in 06. Yes I just watch Bears and White Sox. I'm not into Basketball or Hockey, or other teams....and certainly not the Cubs.

    I wonder if the Bears are going to wear their orange pants on Sunday? Or the Orange Jersey's. Either way I am still tuning in! They have their cuties there too! And Brian Urlacher......looks like a neanderthal, but if he sacks all the Saints carring the ball, hey who cares!
    Special Prosecutor Biloxi said...
    "Toddler just released his budget plan today, he had a 3 day weekend. I should know more later."

    I am not holding my breath that Todd Urkel will balance the budget...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.