The Beaver on the John Callaway Show



I watched the 30 minute interview last night John Callaway had with now Commissioner William Beavers.
Summing it up, William Beavers thinks patronage works,he went on to explain why, he also said it works in private business etc., and he feels Sorich, Daley's patronage chief should not have been indicted. I would have to stop here because this is where I would start getting censored. Yes 30 minutes of Mr. Beavers carrying on, and not one encouraging thing. I wonder how many other Commissioners saw this interview? I wonder what they were thinking? What I do know is he is Todd's biggest supporter, and has Todd's ear.

2 Comments:

  1. Special Prosecutor Biloxi said...
    "What I do know is he is Todd's biggest supporter, and has Todd's ear." and Daley's chief shouldn't be indicted?? Sounds like alot of CYA to me.. Todd and the evil doers are all trying to keep what they have, manipulate, and cover their butts.. But, sooner or later, the party will be over for Todd and his cronies...
    Third Generation Chicago Native said...
    Yes and Bill Beavers admits he got into some of his postions by patronage, starting with the miraculous weigh in at the police physcial. I hope the DOJ has their tape +/or transcript ordered from the Friday night show with John Callaway for December 8th.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

 

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.